Haven't sewn a damn thing yet today, but, uh, still got time?
Was very tempted to write a running commentary on the pics I posted on Blogger, but I remembered that I try to seem a little more professional there! Just a little.
So you get a little of the random commentary without the accompanying photos, because I'm not doing a whole 'nother picture post! ;) (You may notice I didn't wear the cute little vestie-thingie. Discovered I hadn't quite bought enough cord to be able to lace it up by myself, which was a general problem for, y'know, putting it on at all. Hmph.)
- There are a lot of pictures of me artfully arranging my train. It's not artful, it was stuck on EVERYTHING. It's spring and there are tons of little shoots growing out of the ground, and I swear I found every single one of them.
- So much trash back there. I'll be surprised if there isn't trash in at least one of my pictures! People are goddamn pigs.
- I didn't fall in the creek!
- LOL at attempting to artfully drape myself over a fallen tree. More like artfully melting over logs. So much melting.
- Squishy underfoot. EXTREMELY squishy underfoot. Definitely hasn't dried out down there from the rain. Duly noted. Good thing I didn't wear the new sandals.
- Dead leaves find the slightly fuzzy fibres of washed dupioni very very attractive.
- The last set of me on the hill, the tripod is precariously perched on top of a random picnic table, and I am surprised I didn't knock it off. Go me! There are, however, many filthy muddy footprints all over the table now. Oops.
- CHECK OUT THAT OMBRE HAIR.
Oh, hair. You kill me.
Ok, this is all documented, blogged, etc., as far as it goes. To the 18th century!